<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: November 9, 2015

Thursday, January 28, 2016

November 9, 2015

This week has been great I am here for more then 3 months with Elder Jensen who is awesome We are Great Friends!! :) I was reminded also of you mommy the other week when it was Dia De la Madre aqui!! We received roses from some of the people in the ward and the rose I got was one that said Feliz dia de la madre Mamita which translated means Happy Mothers Day Little Mama!! I thought it was very funny!!  It reminded me of you!! This week has been great we have been trying to find ways to work more effectively I am now district leader!! and I am excited for the new opportunity to serve!!


In other funny news this week we saw a guy who was about 40 who was a little bit chubby and balding with a shirt that said ´´you can´t stop this game´´ it was funny! we are exited and trying to work our hardest and best and enjoy the ride!! :) I love you guys so much and I hope to write you more when I write next week!! :) Have an awesome week!! Chou!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment