<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: December 28, 2015

Thursday, January 28, 2016

December 28, 2015

Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed talking to you guys and seeing your faces!! I know that you are all doing so well with your lives and It makes me happy to hear that my brothers, and my cousins are preparing to serve missions.

Something that I have been learning in the mission is the importance of consecrating all of our time, energy and might, mind and strength. In Alma 4 it talks about how we gave up his judicial seat or you could say, his work and his hobbies, his comfort, and he went to share the gospel!!! When we are consecrated we don´t think about what others would think about us, we care about what God thinks of us!!!

Now, we don’t even have to be in the mission to consecrate our selves. This week I learned while reading the Book of Mormon that God wants to gather his people and he will do it through his servants!! 


Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment