<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: November 30, 2015

Thursday, January 28, 2016

November 30, 2015

Well this week has been awesome we have had a lot of success with my "mini" companion Hermano Copa. He is awesome and is teaching me a lot of amazing things. The thought of this week I would like you to think about is the statement that God works with our desires!! I know that this is the truth and that we and accomplish many amazing thing when we have desires to do good!! like it says in D&C 4:3!!

I Hope you all have a wonderful week!! and I will be giving you more updates on the work  The next week!! 

I love you guys so much and want you to know that this work is the Best!! :) 


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment