<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: November 16, 2015

Thursday, January 28, 2016

November 16, 2015

I don’t know if you sent me a weekly letter but things have been really crazy from here in Salta with a lot of changes!! First of all we had Elder Scott visit us here in Salta and It was amazing he talked about many things that inspired us and bore testimony of the Savior. It was amazing!!:)

Second Élder Jenson was sent to another area that needed him, and now I am with a MINI Missionary. He is 21 and is preparing to serve a mission. His story inspires me he comes from a very humble situation. He is the only member of his family and only has been a member for less then a year. Also he lives with his brothers because his mom recently died and he does not have a dad!! He is a grand person and I thank God because I can serve with him and love him!! I Hope I can inspire him, although he has plenty of inspiration and energy!! :)

Third, we are teaching a woman named Alicia, and she is progressing. We hope she will find her way to the waters of baptism soon.. :)

With all of the love and contentment.


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment