<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: November 2, 2015

Thursday, January 28, 2016

November 2, 2015

This week has been a great week and we are having a lot of success finding new people to teach and now we just need to help them progress with committing them!! I feel happy and Ready to work and Really inspired. We just had traslados (Transfers) and Elder Jensen and I are once again together and excited!! :D I got to say good bye to Elder Fernandez today who recently finished his mission we laughed and talked about the days when we were together and in the end we finished very well!!

We are in great spirits. In some sort of sad news we said goodbye to Elder Philpot as he returned to the province of Tucuman! Where he will do awesome and also I’m not sure but I think I might be District Leader but I will let you know later!! Either way I am excited to learn and love and serve the people in the best way I know!!

Love you guys a ton!! :)


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment