<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: September 7, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

September 7, 2015

This week was an interesting week we really tried to work our hardest in all that we did, we looked for people and we tried to show love for everyone. One thing that I have been really learning with Elder Jensen who is also one of my favorite companions. I have worked with, is the importance of helping others feel awesome. Haha what I mean by that is that we help them feel our love for them and we look for the good in them. We have seen many great thing happen when we compliment the people that we teach!!

This week we saw a miracle with the mom of a child we are teaching whose name is Jorge. Jorge is 11 years old and is really an awesome guy. Since he is 11 we had to go to his house to ask his mom permission if we could keep teaching him and eventually baptize him. So we get to the house and the mom answers the door and the first thing she said is "I'm Catholic and my Children are Catholic", which is never a good sign for missionaries who are trying to teach the Restored Gospel. We continued talking with her. We tried to explain about what we teach and how it blesses the lives of the people. Her heart was softend and said that we could teach her son and maybe she would go to church.

I want to finish by saying how much I love you guys, Brennen keep on being a great friend, look for the people you feel comfortable with that will help you keep your standards and keep treating everyone with kindness. I know that by that manner you will help a lot of people feel love and acceptance and you will also have fun on the journey. 

I love you guys and I love the gospel that we have to bless our lives!! I hope that you all have a great week and continue to strengthen your testimony in our God, and our Savior Jesus Christ!!

:)


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment