<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: September 14, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

September 14, 2015

Heeeey ho´r yall doin? This week has been awesome!! Easily one of the best weeks I have ever had!! My companion (Elder Jensen) and I worked really hard to do our best and we had a lot of success and a lot of fun!! He is an awesome and an amazing missionary that has taught me a lot!!! We have not only been companions but great friends also!! :)

To begin with we committed 5 people to be baptized and we found 3 new people. We are Excited to say that these people are awesome and we hope that they will continue learning and wanting to have the restored Gospel so that it can change their lives!! Possibly the thing I love the most is to see how the gospel changes lives and saves marriages and families!! There are so many people out there that the Lord is preparing for us to go and teach, and as our president always says, NOW IS THE TIME TO HARVEST!! So don´t wait to share the gosple share it now! ¨for behold the field is white all ready for the harvest; for behold he the thrusteth in his sickle with his might the same layeth up in store in heaven¨ (D&C 4). And then there is the promise that if we open our mouths they shall be filled, not with food but with the words of God!! ;)

I am also so grateful for my brothers and your examples to me. I always tell the people how my brothers are The best brothers ever!!! I hope you guys have an awesome week! Always remember that the mission is the best decision I ever made!!

Well then to finish I want to send a shout out especially to my great Friends Elder Wilson, who's letters have helped me a lot in building my testimony and seeing the way that he is working!! Thanks man you're awesome!! And also for the great time this week when we had divisions with the zone leaders, and I had the wonderful opportunity to work with my old companion Elder Philpot who's example always helps me want to be a better missionary and develop more the characteristics of Christ!! 

until next week! 


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment