<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: August 31, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

August 31, 2015

Well This week went a lot better. We worked a lot with the members of the ward and were able to have some family home evenings!! I guess it has been a while since I have had the time to think about my day and analize everything. as you know the last week was hard but this week has been a lot better, we tried and worked better. I think that the journal has been something that I have been missing because with out it it is hard for me to reflect on the Day!! I continue trying to do my best and to learn from my mistakes!!

This week we had the chance to teach a guy named Jonatan Ramos who is a strong evangelista but we bore testimony and felt the spirit throughout the leccion and he for the first time opened up to us and he said that he felt like even though he had studied extensivly the bible he felt like he didn´t know God, We are going to help him and show him that God helps people, and that his church exists he said he felt something different during the leccion but couldn´t describe it!! : 

I love you guys and I hope this week goes amazing for you!

Love you lots 


Elder Sandberg



No comments:

Post a Comment