<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: August 11, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

August 11, 2015

Estoy Feliz en escribirles hoy!!(I am happy to be writing you!!) Today we had transfers and I am no longer in Jujuy!! It Was a wonderful time of growth and happiness and I will forever love the people from there!! They have helped me feel at home and have lightened my spirits! I wish the best success for the families that are there in Jujuy! really I have been blessed with the kindness and happiness I have received from those members.

Now I a back in Salta and this time with El Elder Jensen, from Saint George UT. He is great and I am excited for the opportunity that I have to work with him and to learn From him!! :) We are now in a very rich area and we are very excited to start the work!!! :)

That bit about Mate from mom made me laugh!! Mate is a drink that absolutely everyone drinks!! Its Dilicioso  literally this is the biggest country that drinks mate they even have statues of people drinking mate. The people always have a cup of mate!! I was actually drinking mate before I came to write!! I will have to send you some yerba for the cup!! :)

Anyways I want to say I love you guys and I hope you have a wonderful week enjoying every moment because we have the gospel we can have so much peace in this life!! :) 


With All MY Love 
Hasta la proxima! Elder Sandberg


ps this is my new compaƱero and the other is the familia castillo whom we were teaching they are aweome!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment