<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: July 27, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

July 27, 2015

This week was very awesome, full of prayer and fasting. I know that our Father in Heaven hears our prayers and that we have more potential then we think!! ;) Life is awesome in the mission it is so great to be able to serve and love the people here. At times we pass through trials but if we have the HOPE we can have the vision that all will work for our good in the end, if we keep the commandments!!

 This week we put a better effort in the work and we saw some great progress in the people!! This week we  helped push a young couple to get married and they agreed that they were going to look into it!!  I am excited for them and all that is happening !! This next week will be an awesome week as well!!

I love yo u guys so much and I am learning a lot. I know that the Lord at times gives us weaknesses so that we can be more humble and learn, and At times  he can take away  the trial or sometimes his just helps us bare with more ease.

I hope you guys have an awesome week

Love you guys.


Kaden I hope you enjoy Japan!! you are awesome!! ;) take lots of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment