<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: August 3, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

August 3, 2015

This week has been inspiring I can say like Kami Maxwell, that this week has been full of Difficult times and also great times!! A lot of times we have to take some time to observe the steps of our feet, and take a look at where we are going. 

This week we had the wonderful opportunity to have interviews with the president of the mission. He said three things in particular that helped me feel great and more at peace. First he said that I have been a good missionary. Second that I can accomplish the goals I have in the mission. The other thing he said is that we always have the opportunity to help ourselves get excited about the mission and the work we do!!

I am excited and grateful for another year in the mission. I know I can do better in being outgoing and positive and in growing my testimony. I want to be a better person and become more like Christ, I will do what I can.

I love you guys so much. I will try to make this week even better.


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment