<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: September 21, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

Hi how are you guys doing? I'm sorry I don't have much time this week but I want to say that things are awesome!!! I am with my awesome companion Elder Jenson for another transfer and we are super excited. Also my old companion Elder Philpot and Elder Garret are in our apartment!!! This will be an amazing transfer!! 

I'm sorry I couldn't write anything more inspiring but I love you guys and I hope you all have an awesome Week!! 


chaucitos!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Met with former high school classmate who was here for a short visit; she asked me what made me decide to join the LDS Church. I answered without hesitation: the Missionaries! I wanted my little boys to grow up and be like them: wise beyond their years, loving, caring, service oriented, spiritual to name just a few of the attributes I saw in them. I know you are out there being just such an example, Nico! You are in my heart and mind; I love you! G'ma' Carol

    ReplyDelete