<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Pichanal in the rain

Monday, January 26, 2015

Pichanal in the rain

Hello how are you guys doing? What Awesome and exciting things are you up to? To start this Email I want to reply to the questions of my Dad and Kaden. I´ll start with dad. I like your idea about sharing a scriptural story about young men who were called on at a young age! Also in Predicad Mi Evangelio (Preach My Gospel) it talks about extending promises in chapter 11. Remember to read that if you get a chance. Some of the most powerful things you can do to invite the spirit are bearing testimony, sharing a personal experience, or promising blessings, or sharing your personal love for God and them. 

For Kaden the thing I would advise for you is to read in Preach My Gospel about the Christlike attribute of diligence and also humildad(humility). I know that these will have an impact on you and if you apply these things in your life it will help you be more proactive with your time and also it will help you enjoy your time more.

To end this letter I want to tell you about the success we had this week, first of all we had the opportunity to do a service project for a woman named Aldana. We helped waterproof her wooden house. We had many investigators in the church this week, including brother Pedro Dias and a bright and excited Raul and his soon to be wife and their three kids.

We had many good things happen as we felt satan working hard to discourage us in the difficult times. But in the end we continued and had a lot of success. I know that next week there is more success to be had!!

As we remember that we show our love to the Lord by keeping His commandments and also making good decisions and being thankful for what we have, the Lord will support us and help us to focus on others and to work our hardest!

I love you guys so much! I hope you all can feel my love but more importantly that of the Savior and His atoning sacrifice.

Until the next week,


Elder Sandberg :)
 Missionaries in Gumboots
 We get our groceries at the Super Flopy! Awesome!
 Beautiful Pichanal!
 Pichanal after the rain. 
 Muddy streets require gumboots.
Who would have thought working so hard could be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment