<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Let there be a wedding! February 2nd's Message

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Let there be a wedding! February 2nd's Message

¿Hola como estáis vosotros? To answer your questions Mom about if people think we look alike, yes there are some people that ask if we are brothers. And yes I have an accent and also my grammar is not that good at times. My compañion can speak very well and people always say ok your companion’s grammar is good but you “falt” a little bit. (Faltar is the Spanish verb meaning to lack. Falt is the americanized missionary slang meaning to lack or lacking) But that doesn’t bother me because I know that in time I will study and master the language. I am praying for the gift of tongues everyday!

It sounds like everything at home is going well!! I am doing well out here just always trying to improve and to be more focused in the work!! I know that the difficult times will pass. I am trying to pray and trust in the Lord to guide me and at the same time take responsabilidad. Also I am trying to learn how to let go and have fun more.

I am not going to lie today I am pretty tired and I feel a little bit mas o menos. But I know the Lord will help me through these times. 

But this week was really good. We had lots of miracles happen and for this I am very grateful. Including a family who is very prepared we love them lots and this week they were able to get married so now they can be baptized!!

I love you so much Mom and Dad I hope you guys have the best week!

Your son 

Elder Sandberg
Familia Del Zotto



No comments:

Post a Comment