<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: 6-29-2015 Update

Friday, July 24, 2015

6-29-2015 Update

Hey  how are you guys doing? Im doing awesome my companion  and I cleaned our apartment and we having an awesome time here in the mission!! Thanks for the advice I know that this year is going to be even better then the last because I am going to let my self go and put everything into the mission. Thanks for all your support we are really starting to see progress in this area and I am here for another traslado in Jujuy it will be a half a year that  I will be here in this aria!!

I want you to know that I am loving the mission and having a blast. I love you guys and will send you more information next week but now my time is up! love you guys 

chou chou! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment