<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: April 20th 2015

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 20th 2015

I love you guys. Thanks for your encouragement as always. I have really been trying to become a better person, more like Christ. If there is one thing that I have learned this week is that our Father in Heaven is all loving and He is always looking out for us.

Today I want to let you know that things are getting better. I am trying to learn how to enjoy.. I know that there are people out there I need to help and love and I hope I can gain the humility to help them.

I love you so much family I don´t think there are words to describe how much I love you.

I hope you guys have the best week!!

Kaden keep on going your awesome. and I am so proud to have you as my brother. and Brennen I am so proud to have you as my brother as well.

Until next week. 

Have the best week ever!! :)




This is a photo from the hill of seven colors witch we hiked with my district leader and a dog that followed us all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment