<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Hi Everyone!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hi Everyone!

I know that you said that there would be a lot of ups and downs. I am just trying to do my best like you said and try harder and harder every day. 

On the bright side we got to see the baptism of Walter and Mariana after a lot of time and they are so awesome really an amazing family and they have been through their ups and downs and have overcome these things. We are so happy for them for their marriage and their baptism.

There are a lot of good things happening. We have the baptism of Pablo coming up next, and we are very excited for this it should be great. 

Right now we need to find new people and I have a great desire to work hard in contacting lots of people. 

I have to express my feelings because I know that Satanas is trying hard to get me discouraged... and I just want to love the people and enjoy the mission so I will try to do all that I can to stay positive and keep studying the scriptures. 

I love you guys a lot, I cannot lie this time is a bit challenging. I know that I can do better and help others. It is essential that I stay happy and bring out the sense of humor inside or else I will not help anybody. I know that my Father In Heaven loves me. I know that good days are to come, because the future is as bright as your Faith!!

I love you guys so much What ever challenges you may be facing know that you can not only survive but you can thrive!! Always remember that Jesu Cristo knows how you feel, and suffered for you because he loves you. 

Time will be even better this week. I know it!! I will be fasting for help and guidance tomorrow!

Until next week!! :)


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment