<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Second week in new area!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Second week in new area!

I only have 3 min to write but I promise to get more to you next week. I’m doing alright. I like my new area and I am learning so many things about life and about, most importantly, the gospel. This week I am going to make it the best!!  

I love you all and I can't wait to chat soon. 
Also the song "In the hollow of thy hand" reminds me of you mom. I love you a ton!!!!
I love you Kaden, Brennen, and Daddy! You are all so special to me!!

I know that our Savior lives and that He truly suffered for us! I know that every pain, sickness and temptation we have, and will ever have, He knows. I know that He truly loves all of us!

I also know that He desires that every person is saved, and lives the best life they can! I have seen how the gospel changes families. A once broken home can become whole again! People who lack direction and purpose can find hope! And, the sinners can find everlasting change, love and forgiveness!  The gospel can make weak men strong

I know that my Redeemer lives and He is only as far away as we push him!

I will send you more next week 

Love, 

Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment