<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Update 11/3/14

Monday, November 3, 2014

Update 11/3/14

¿Como Esta?

Thanks for all of the great encouragement that you give!! I really do know that the mission field is all about serving the people. The thing I am learning more and more is the fact that, in the mission the key to success and being an amazing missionary, is having the desire to do the work and be a great missionary.  You also need to have the vision of what you and your area could be and also what your investigators could be. More important than that, is ENJOYING the mission because when you enjoy the mission you have the desire to serve and also you have the vision and you have a desire to expand that vision and to push yourself. I really believe this is the key to a lot of things in life. Messi one of the greatest soccer players in the history of soccer once said "The moment I stop loving soccer I will stop playing".

With that being said I am working on enjoying the mission!! It is something that I pray for often along with the ability to love my companion and the people! I have an awesome companion and he has taught me so much. We don’t always see eye to eye on matters, but never the less he has taught me a lot and he is a good companion,

Sometimes I feel like I don't know the area and I have not memorized all the people and names. But I know that I trust in the Lord and I know that if the Lord can perform miracles he can help me feel the animos (excitement) and also the deseos (desire) and also help me preform all I need to do!!

I am learning to rely on the Lord and I have a special testimony of prayer, and also the scriptures!! and I know that the Lord will help me in his own time!!

Sometimes I feel its hard, but I know who I am! I want to be a missionary with great energy to inspire the people around me and be strong in all situations. This is one of the things I fasted for and I know if I have the faith it can happen. My patriarchal blessing talks about helping those around me and lifting them up. I can do that with animo!

Anyways I love you all so much and I am so happy Mom that your birthday was amazing I love you all so much, let me know for next week what you would like to know!! And also don’t send the package it will make it here but it will be very expensive

Love you all. Have a wonderful week.


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment