<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: First Baptism!

Monday, November 10, 2014

First Baptism!

Thank you for all of your love and support!! Truly, I can feel your prayers as I walk through the streets and as we try to find and teach people! I am so blessed and I thank my God often, because of the many mercies I see every day!! I am so glad you are all so involved in so many good things It brings me joy to hear this!! I know It sounds cheesy but really you are all so special!! You are all so strong and such good examples to me!

This week was really good, and really hard, and difficult at the same time. But this week has taught me a lot! So let me tell you some of the things I learned that helped me personally:
1. You have the ability to change your attitude immediately you can choose to be happy excited, to have energy, and even to try your best in any moment! You just simply say ok I'm ready and Im going to give it my all!
2.You can get along with anybody. All you have to do is look for the good cause you can truly learn something from everyone. If they refuse to get along with you just look at them as God would, compliment them, serve them!
3. Really the harder you work, and the more sacrifices you make, for the people the more the Lord sees this and the more blessings you will see.
4. Be grateful there are always blessings :)!
5. 3 Nephi 13:33

On the bright side of this week we got to see the baptism of Nancy!!! She is awesome and she Is truly setting an example for her family! Also Jesus her 8 year old son  is a kappo (stud) he wants to be baptized as well!

I want to end with my testimony, that I know with out a doubt that this church is true, I know that Jose Smith was a prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is our living Prophet, I am so grateful for the mission and everything that came with it. I love the scriptures and I know that they were written by inspired men of God, I have a special testimony of prayer and a testimony of the power of the Atonement!


I hope you all have a wonderful week, until next week 

Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment