<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Family and Friends

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Family and Friends

I am so glad to hear you are all doing well!! Know that I am also doing well here!! We are about to go and buy our cereal for the week, that’s what I live on now days, milk cereal and bananas! Life really is great! I am learning how to devote all my time thought and energy to the Lord little by little!! 

There is a quote I love "There are three types of people in this world, those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who say, “What just happened?”!!

For Danielle and Micheala who are about to leave for the mission my only advice is this, enjoy every moment, do your best and trust the Lord to carry you the rest of the way! You will absolutely love it! It really is amazing!

My companero and I are excited for 2 more baptisms this week, they are really great Natalia and Jesus. They are both so prepared and super excited for their baptisms!!

I just have one more thing to say in "the book of mormon will tell you all things which ye should do" 

Love you all,

Mom, Dad, Kaden, Brennen, you guys are the best!! 

Please send banana bread instructions and also the rules for dippy dippy dip! 

Until next week!! :)


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment