<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Conference Edition.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Conference Edition.

Dear Family I am so Happy!!!! :) I just barely got a hair cut and I feel refreshed and awesome from the conferencia este fin de semana!! It was absolutely amazing they actually had an English room for all of us gringos!! The Spanish is coming along and I am not letting anything get me down!! I am so so so so so thankful for the counsel and the testimonies of the Savior!! If I had one piece of advice for you all it would be to please please please study, listen to, and most importantly read the talks again and create a study journal in which you record, not necessarily the words of the prophet but the spiritual promptings in which you receive!!! Please please please don't ever be satisfied with where you are spiritually, always strive to be closer to the Savior by studying the scriptures daily have a specific time that you read PERSONALLY each night as well as as a family!! Strive to gain a personal testimony of the Savior and Joseph Smith have the desire to study and ponder on these things and you will find as you study, and pray, and sincerely ask the scriptures as well as talks, may I suggest 30 min of scriptures and 30 of the living prophet, I know that if you do these things you will be blessed and you will have happiness and questions and problems you have in your life will become clear!! Please please do this pray for the desire to want and be hungry for this and It will bless your life forever!! I love the talk that had the question "am I doing all that I can to receive all the blessings of my patriarchal blessing?" or to live my life to the fullest serving those around me and being happy?

I love you guys so much!! Now let me tell you about my area!! In this area there is so much potential we have a woman named Nanci who is awesome!! She truly has a desire to learn about the gospel but her husband doesn't like the gospel he has not given it a chance and he doesn't want her having anything to do with it! But we are taught that God never leaves us alone and if she truly does have a desire and exercises faith, the God that created heaven and Earth will create a way for her to be able to join the church and receive the blessings!! We have a lot of people that say they want to and I think they do truly want to to a point but they don't put forth the work instead of doing the small things we ask them to do to help them build their faith, they come up with excuses. My family, please never let this happen to you Being a part of this church in this day requires a consistent effort to renew your faith and conviction lest you fall and satin gets to you and you loose sight of the truth!! With God scripture study doesn't have to be a sacrifice. Again, I say pray for the desire and the Lord will help you want it with all your heart!! There is something else I would like to say concerning keeping the commandments. I have a testimony that keeping the commandments and making an effort to renew yourself can be easy and fulfilling. This is something I didn't understand very clearly before the mission. This and the fact that Jesus can help us have desire!! I had to gain a personal conviction by living and on a consistent basis using the atonement to try and improve for the day or week!! I bare testimony that true happiness lies in keeping the commandments and evaluating what you are doing to try harder and do a little better!

I want to end by saying once again how much I love you all and I think about you all!! Please can you get me Sammy's email and Adams email tambien. I want to write you all individually!! also could you get me Elder Wilson's email, and tell Kathy I think she is awesome!
I had the opportunity to share family photos of my camera with people and they all said how beautiful my family was and how gorgeous my mom is!! (Love you MOM!!!) :) send me pictures of the family by mail so I can show people!! :) Love you all and TELL Crystal I love her and I know she is going to make a difference in so many lives!! Cant wait to hear all about her farewell, love you

Have an amazing week!! 

ELDER SANDBERG 

No comments:

Post a Comment