<bgsound loop='infinite' src='http://worldoftwo.bandcamp.com/track/best-three-years'> </bgsound> Elder Sandberg's Mission in Argentina: Hello Everybody

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hello Everybody

This Week was awesome!! We worked hard and had success! We found 9 new people to teach and we are very happy about that!! We were inspired by a talk this week that Boyd K. Packer gave about talking to everyone. We really tried hard to talk to everyone. and as we passed one house in particular we were almost attacked by a bunch of dogs but a little boy called them off. We began to talk to him and we asked him if we could share a message with him and his family and he said ok. So we met his mom and his whole family and they are awesome really they are chosen. Later, while talking with the mom we found out that the last year was really hard for them, and the mom said really that we came at the perfect time!! We are happy to talk to them and to be teaching them. This week I know we will do even better.

Thanks for the package you guys sent me. I love the letters you guys wrote. They were really nice!! I love you guys so much I want to do the work of the Lord by genuinely loving the people and focusing on them I thought maybe that was something I had been missing. I want to do what the Lord wants me to do and I hope I can learn to be a better friend and more close to God. 

Love you guys!


Elder Sandberg

No comments:

Post a Comment